This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Thanks to reader Jules, who points out that based on your status, you may be able to save more on your IHG Points & Cash on the cash portion of their bookings. If you have higher tier status (Spire), you may be able to score up to 15% discount.
Save Up TO 15% IHG Cash & points
- 10% discount for people with gold status
- 12% discount for people with platinum status
- 15% discount for people with spire status
As previously posted here.
IHG is offering Gold Elite members the opportunity to save 10% off their Points & Cash on the cash portion of their bookings. This is for bookings made now until March 30th, 2017 and all stays before April 30th, 2017.
Save 10% IHG Points & Cash Promotion
Combining Points & Cash allows you to reach Reward Nights without the wait. As a Gold Elite member, you’ll save 10% on the cash portion of your booking* made now until March 30th, 2017 and all stays before April 30th, 2017.
So whether you are visiting relatives, conducting business or hitting the slopes, combining Points & Cash is the best way to ensure you are saving throughout the season.
How Do I Get Started?
It’s fast, easy and very rewarding with no blackout dates.
Step 1: Be sure you are signed into your IHG Rewards Club account.
Step 2: Search for your favorite destination above to see where you can stay by combining points and cash.
• 10% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
• Must be a Gold Elite member at the time of booking to be eligible for offer.
• *Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts
• This offer is subject to the general IHG® Rewards Club membership Terms and Conditions.
If you are planning on makings some Points & Cash bookings, check out this promo if you are an IHG Gold Elite member to save 10% off the cash portion of your booking during this promotion period.