This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta is moving to Terminal 2 and 3 at LAX in May, causing a ripple effect for a total of 21 airlines that will be shuffled around from Terminals 2, 3, 5, 6 and the Tom Bradley International Terminal.
- Delta Launches More Transcontinental Routes
- Major Changes at LAX for 21 Airlines Coming in May
- Delta Launches New Seattle to Chicago (ORD) Service
- How to Navigate LaGuardia Airport During Its Massive Construction
United MileagePlus has launched a targeted offer, where MileagePlus members can select to earn either earning bonus United MileagePlus miles or Premier Qualifying miles, base on spending a certain amount through June 25, 2017.
- Staples Score 20% Off Hotels.com Gift Cards
- Starbucks Rewards Free Beverage With Any Purchase (targeted)
- How to Earn 1,500 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Deal Alert Fares From $49!
- Earn 10% Cash Back Hotels & Car Rentals With Chase Freedom
- Save Up To 28% SPG Hot Escapes
- Deal Alert: Cheap Flights from $39 Each-way
- New Amex Offers For You!
- Save 10% On Southwest Gift Cards
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $39!
- Free 90 Days BJ Wholesale Club Membership
- Save Up To 21% Off Discounted Gift Cards!
- Free Dairy Queen Today Only!
- New Amex Offer For You Travel!
- Bonus United MileagePlus and Premier Qualifying Miles (Targeted)
See our review of the Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, located in the heart of Waikiki and shares an entrance with its sister property the Sheraton Waikiki. The Royal Hawaiian features 528 guest rooms and suites.
- Lounge Review: Avianca Global Lounge San Juan
- Hotel Review: The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort
- Hotel Review: Andaz West Hollywood
Drink of the Week:
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!