This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
You can register for double miles with Alaska’s promotion for double Mileage Plan™ miles with their global partners by September 30, 2017. It will take you 3 seconds to register for this one, by September 1, 2017.
Alaska Double Miles Promotion
Fly to one of the below destinations between June 1, 2017, and September 30, 2017, you’ll earn double Mileage Plan™ miles on qualifying economy fares.
Register your Mileage Plan™ number below before your first trip and no later than September 1, 2017.
* Double miles offer terms and conditions:
- Mileage Plan members who register for this promotion prior to their first qualifying flight will receive double miles.
- Double miles earned are based on class of service flown.
- Percentage of base miles earned can be viewed on the corresponding airline partner page.
- Double miles offer is valid only on qualifying paid nonstop flights from June 1, 2017, through September 30, 2017.
- All travel must be completed by September 30, 2017.
- Flights must be marketed and operated by British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Fiji Airways, Hainan, Icelandair, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, LAN, or Qantas.
- Flights must be flown in the eligible economy classes of service listed. Flight miles must be credited to your Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan account in order to earn double miles.
- Not valid on free or award travel. Double miles do not count toward Mileage Plan elite status.
- Please allow four to six weeks for miles to be credited to your Mileage Plan account.
- All terms and conditions of the Mileage Plan program apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
Check out this deal, Register your Mileage Plan™ number below before your first trip and no later than September 1, 2017.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.