This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you have some travel to book, you should check out this sale with fares starting at only $49 with travel dates through 12/13. You need to book these by 6/8 to take advantage of this 3 day sale on Southwest.
Deal Alert Fares From Only $49
- Book by 6/8.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Continental US travel valid 8/22 – 12/13.
- Travel dates may vary for cities outside the contiguous U.S. Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
What Credit Card Should I Use?
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the The Platinum Card® from American Express which earns you 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines. Or consider the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines!
- Domestic travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 6 through December 7, 2017.International travel valid August 22 through December 13, 2017.
- Domestic travel blacked out September 1, September 4, & November 17-28, 2017. Sale fares to international destinations blacked out September 1-2 and November 18-20, 2017; sale fares from international destinations blacked out September 4-6 and November 25-28, 2017.
- Domestic travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
Check out this 3 day sale on Southwest to see what fares you can score that will help you with your travels.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.