This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
One great way to save money when traveling to check sites like LivingSocial for deals on entertainment or attractions that you want to visit while on your trip. Think concerts, spa, restaurants, you name it!
Save On LivingSocial With This New Promo
Here is a great offer for American Express cardholders. Check your Amex account/s to see if you are targeted for the following Offer for You for LivingSocial.com or on their app. With this offer, you get $5 back on a $25 total spent by 2/25/18. Be sure to add this one to your card/s.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
If you have this on multiple cards, you can score some additional savings on top of your already discounted item on LivingSocial! Nice!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.