This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Priority club announced their Q2 promotion recently and this can add some gimicks to the game for sure. They are offering double points or miles on all qualifying stays or a $50 gift card for weekend stays. Promotion is running from May 14 until August 31, 2010.
You can register here.
Double Points / Miles Option
- Earn Double Points or Double Miles beginning with your 2nd qualifying stay at any of our over 4,400 locations worldwide.
- Staying at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites®? You’ll earn Double starting with your 1st qualifying stay!
- Just register and stay from May 14 to August 31, 2010 and earn Double all summer long.
Gift Card Option
- Play your way! Earn up to $500 in gift cards all summer long!
- Earn a $50 gift card on weekend stays all summer long, starting with your second weekend stay at any of our over 4,400 locations worldwide from May 14 to August 31, 2010.
- Earn up to $500 in gift cards good at over 300 retailers including MLB.com® Shop, Callaway Golf®, Target, Best Buy® and more!
- Here is a list of the merchants.
There are a bunch of hotel offers out there at the moment, and I would rank this one towards the bottom. With Hyatt, Starwood, and Hilton all offering free night promotions and Marriott offering 5,000 Delta pesos, this one is hard to choose. But if you have a few weekend stays and are interested in the gift cards I could see going moving a few nights over to Priority club.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.