This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
You can register here. Be sure and set your earning preference to points.
Here’s all you have to do to begin earning your free hotel nights plus a Hertz car rental discount:
- Stay at any of the more than 3,200 participating Marriott® hotels between June 1 and August 31, 2010.
- Earn 1 free night after every 3rd paid stay (for a maximum of 2 free nights) + up to $50 off a Hertz car rental.
- You must set your earning preference to points.
- Valid redemption through December 31, 2010
- Only category 1-4
- Maximum of 2 free nights
Unless you are already staying at a Marriott or have a few category 4 stays booked before the end of the year, I would stick to the SPG, Hyatt, or even Hilton promotion over this one.
Terms and Conditions
Marriott Rewards® Terms and Conditions:
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards® members who register for this promotion by June 30, 2010, will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-4 hotel after every third paid stay made between June 1, 2010, and August 31, 2010, at a participating Marriott® property.
- Maximum two (2) free night awards earned with this promotion per member.
- An earned free night award can be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-4 properties for one (1) free night between June 1, 2010, and December 31, 2010.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the third qualifying stay.
- Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
- This offer is not transferable.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating Marriott Brands: JW Marriott®, Autograph CollectionSM, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott® and Marriott Vacation Club®.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- Visit MarriottRewards.com, call 888-MARRIOTT, or call your local Marriott Rewards Customer Support office for complete details.
© 2010 Marriott International, Inc.
Hertz® Terms and Conditions:
- Save $10 per day (maximum $50) on a daily, weekend or weekly rental.
- Coupon valid through February 28, 2011.
- Coupon earned with first promotion achievement with a maximum of one (1) coupon earned per Marriott Rewards member.
- Coupon must be surrendered at time of rental.
- Advance reservation required and CDP and PC# must be included in the reservation.
- Maximum savings on rental is $50.
- Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable at participating U.S. and Canada Hertz airport and Marriott hotel counter locations.
- This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Travel Industry Discounts, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with each other or with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion.
- Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying daily, weekend and weekly rate restrictions for the renting location apply.
- Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included.
- Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only.
- Discount in local currency on redemption.
- Offer valid for vehicle pickup through February 28, 2011.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.