This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Owning a business or being a self proprietor has its own set of benefits. Not only are you working for yourself instead of “the man” but airline, hotel and car rental companies have loyalty programs tailored specifically for businesses. The Avis Corporate Award’s program has a special program for small and mid sized businesses. Their program gives special benefits including a free rental day with every 15 rentals. It’s easy to sign up and start earning.
What Is Avis Corporate Award’s Program
Avis offers a corporate award program for small and mid sized businesses.
- You can sign up for the Corporate Award’s Program through this link
Corporate Award’s Program Benefits
The corporate award’s program is available to anyone with a business. It’s simple to sign up and once you do, you’ll start earning a free rental day with every 15 rentals.
- Up to 30% off and access to member-only discounts
- 1 Reward Day for every 15 rentals
- Complimentary Avis Preferred Service > www.avis.com/preferred
- Dedicated Account Service Team
Once you sign up and book your rentals, don’t forget to add the best available coupon codes. My favorite coupon code is the one which earns 3,000 US Airways miles after every rental.
Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With Every Rental
Avis and US Airways are running a promotion where you can earn 3,000 US Airways miles with every 3 day Avis rental.
- Book your car rental at Avis
- Apply coupon code MUAA044 to your reservation at the time of booking
- Add your US Airways Dividend Miles number at time of booking
- Valid from January 1, 2011, through March 31, 2012
- Participating Avis airport locations in the U.S. and Canada
- Valid on rentals of 3 days or more
- Receive 3000 bonus miles
Avis Corporate Award’s program has its place in the rewards program world. By using the Avis Corporate Award’s program, you’ll earn a free rental day after every 15 rentals. The best part is it is available for anyone with a business or sole proprietorship.
*Points, Miles and Martinis will receive a very small referral credit for reservations booked through the Avis link in this post. All deals mentioned are ones that I considered for myself.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.