This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Like The Weekly Flyer, I too have been working towards maxing out the Q1 Hyatt promotion. I wrote last month about my Hyatt Binger in which I earned 125,000 Points in 26 nights. I went ahead and finished off the Hyatt Possibilities promotion today. With several closed club lounge bonuses and incorrectly posted Diamond amenities, I was able to significantly boost my Hyatt points stash.
Update On 55k Promotion (as a Hyatt Visa Cardholder)
The Hyatt Possibilities promotion essentially awards members 44k points after a total of 16 stays. However, as a Hyatt Visa cardholder, a member can earn an additional 11k points on top of the 44k. You do not need to use the card for the stay, just have it. The promotion period is from February 1, 2012 through April 30, 2012. They give out awards on an incremental stay scale illustrated below.
- Earn up to 55,000 points by staying at Hyatt from February 1, 2012 through April 30th, 2012
- Earn a bonus for every four nights at a Hyatt
- Stay 4 earn 4,000 points, plus 1000 additional points as a cardholder
- Stay 8 earn 8,000 points, plus 2000 additional points as a cardholder
- Stay 12 earn 12,000 points, plus 3000 additional points as a cardholder
- Stay 16 earn 20,000 points, 5000 additional points as a cardholder
- Must register by March 31, 2012
To date in 2012, I have racked up 30 stays and maxed out the Q1 promotion. My earnings include 55k from the promotion and total 158,301 Hyatt Points thus far in 2012. Having maxed out this promotion I will now look back towards trusty SPG and their Better by the Night promotion which runs for a few more weeks.
Needless to say we have had a lot of fun with this promo here at Points, Miles and Martinis!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.