This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
US Airways is offering two 100% bonus mile offers until the end of October. You can buy US Airways Dividend Miles and receive a 100% bonus. Alternatively, you can share your US Airways Dividend Miles and your friend will receive a 100% bonus.
There is still time to get in on these offers through October, 31, 2012.
Purchase Miles And Get 100% Bonus
- What: Buy US Airways Dividend miles before October 31, 2012 and get a 100% Bonus
- How: Log in to your Dividend Miles account through the buy miles promotion offer link and verify you can purchase miles with 100% bonus
- Detail: Valid on miles purchased up to 50,000 for bonus of 50,000
- Cost: Miles are sold for $0.035 per mile plus a tax recovery charge of 7.5%
- Total Cost To Purchase 50,000 Miles (Get 50,000 Bonus): $1,881.25
Once you log in, you’ll see if you qualify for the 100% purchased mile bonus. I’ve included a screenshot below of what the “number of miles” should look like if you are able to purchase miles at a 100% bonus. Notice that the “number of miles” shows 50,000 + 50,000 Bonus, this indicates that I’ll receive 100% bonus on purchased miles.
Share Miles And Get 100% Bonus
- What: Share miles with a friend before October 31, 2012 and your friend will get a 100% bonus
- How: Log in to your Dividend Miles account through the share miles promotion offer link and verify you can share miles with 100% bonus
- Detail: Valid on miles shared up to 50,000 for a 50,000 bonus
- Cost: Miles are shared for $0.01 per mile plus a processing fee of $30 and a tax recovery charge of 7.5%
- Total Cost To Share 50,000 Miles (Friend Gets 50,000 Bonus): $567.50
If you are looking to purchase a business class or coach ticket in the near future, make sure you check out the pricing on buying or sharing miles because an award ticket could be a cheaper option. Don’t forget to check award availability before making the purchase.