This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
US Airways is offering two 100% bonus mile offers until the end of October. You can buy US Airways Dividend Miles and receive a 100% bonus. Alternatively, you can share your US Airways Dividend Miles and your friend will receive a 100% bonus.
There is still time to get in on these offers through October, 31, 2012.
Purchase Miles And Get 100% Bonus
- What: Buy US Airways Dividend miles before October 31, 2012 and get a 100% Bonus
- How: Log in to your Dividend Miles account through the buy miles promotion offer link and verify you can purchase miles with 100% bonus
- Detail: Valid on miles purchased up to 50,000 for bonus of 50,000
- Cost: Miles are sold for $0.035 per mile plus a tax recovery charge of 7.5%
- Total Cost To Purchase 50,000 Miles (Get 50,000 Bonus): $1,881.25
Once you log in, you’ll see if you qualify for the 100% purchased mile bonus. I’ve included a screenshot below of what the “number of miles” should look like if you are able to purchase miles at a 100% bonus. Notice that the “number of miles” shows 50,000 + 50,000 Bonus, this indicates that I’ll receive 100% bonus on purchased miles.
Share Miles And Get 100% Bonus
- What: Share miles with a friend before October 31, 2012 and your friend will get a 100% bonus
- How: Log in to your Dividend Miles account through the share miles promotion offer link and verify you can share miles with 100% bonus
- Detail: Valid on miles shared up to 50,000 for a 50,000 bonus
- Cost: Miles are shared for $0.01 per mile plus a processing fee of $30 and a tax recovery charge of 7.5%
- Total Cost To Share 50,000 Miles (Friend Gets 50,000 Bonus): $567.50
If you are looking to purchase a business class or coach ticket in the near future, make sure you check out the pricing on buying or sharing miles because an award ticket could be a cheaper option. Don’t forget to check award availability before making the purchase.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.