This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta and SpaFinder Wellness have teamed up to offer 15 miles per dollar on gift cards for SpaFinder Wellness through May 31, 2013. Back when SpaFinder offered 40 miles per dollar I picked up $500 worth of gift cards and earned 20,000 miles in the process. After that promotion was offered, they scaled back the earning option to 10 miles per dollar. So the 15 miles per dollar would earn 7,500 miles with the same purchase of $500 gift cards. Not a bad number of miles to earn if you had planned on picking up some gift cards anyway.
How To Earn 15 Delta Miles Per $ At SpaFinder Wellness
- Purchase gift cards at SpaFinder Wellness
- Enter your Delta SkyMiles number at checkout
- Earn 15 miles for every $1 spent on SpaFinder gift cards
- Purchase gift cards ranging from $25 to $1,000 in value
- Cards Never Expire
- Promotion valid through May 31, 2013
- Redeem at over 20,000 Spas, Yoga, Pilates, & Fitness Studios Worldwide
Terms & Conditions
- Current offer: for every one ($1) dollar spent on SpaFinder Wellness Gift Cards (including gift boxes and other gift accessories), you will earn 15 miles.
- Shipping, insurance, and other administrative fees are not included in the amount of miles awarded.
- Items purchased at a discount will earn miles based upon the actual cost of the item, not the original, non-discounted price.
- Items purchased via third party loyalty redemption programs or other non-cash methods are not included.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- All SkyMiles program rules apply
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to post to your account.
- Offer subject to modification or early termination upon notice.
Not quite as lucrative as the 40 miles per dollar that SpaFinder offered back in 2011. But if you were planning to purchase a gift card at SpaFinder Wellness for Mother’s Day, consider this promotion because you might as well earn miles and points purchasing them.