It’s Delta week at Points, Miles & Martinis and we have a lot of Delta related articles coming out this week including:
- A Domestic 777 trip report in Flat-Bed Business Class, including Delta’s other First Class omelette
- Another Domestic trip report, this time on an internationally configured 767 with the new Flat-Bed Business Class seats
- My favorite Dinner in the sky with Delta which includes a little curry and fresh watermelon, from 4 D on a 757-200
- Flying a Delta 777 (in a Simulator)
- And finally we’ll share the best snack from the Delta SkyClub
I’m sure we’ll “Mix It Up” with a happy hour, after all, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
Sit back, kick your feet up and enjoy…