This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Concorde Room is arguably one of the best club lounges in the world. Some of the coolest things about the club include booking a spa appointment or reserving a private cabana during your visit.
To the right of south security is a discrete entrance to the Concorde Room. Alternatively, you can enter by taking the elevators up to the lounge level and entering through the main entrance just past the Elemis Spa.
Inside you’ll find indoor and “outdoor” patio seating areas, a dining room, a bar, and 4 private cabanas available for reservation.
The video starts at the main entrance and walks past the dining area to the outdoor patio. Then the return walk is past the bar and towards the back more discrete entrance.
From relaxing in a cabana, having breakfast in the dining area or enjoying a 15 minutes massage at the Elemis spa, I really enjoyed visiting the British Airways Concorde Room in London.
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- Is The Wing The Best OneWorld First Class Lounge?
- Martinis Down Under – The Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.