After a tour around the Concorde Room, a shower and brief slumber in my private cabana, I headed over to the Concorde Room dining area to grab a bite to eat for lunch. Their menu changes around 12 noon so the items were more hearty (if possible) than the breakfast menu.
There are two rows of booth seat areas. I chose a booth to one side. Within a moment I was greated and I got to the first order of business, drinks. I ordered a glass of cabernet an looked over the menu.
For the starter I chose the caesar salad and it was a bad choice. The salad was drenched in dressing. I was wishing I had gone with the soup of the day instead.
For the main course I went with the beef medallion and it was the right choice. It came with a side of mashed potatoes and greens that hit the spot.
Overall I really enoyed the main course in the Concorde Room. The seating area is private and the service was good on the day I was there. And most importantly the price was right, free with the AA First Class award ticket on British Airways.
After the meal I headed to the bar to get ready for my 9 hour First Class flight back to the states.
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- Is The Wing The Best OneWorld First Class Lounge?
- Martinis Down Under – The Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319