This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta launched their new promotion called Ready Set Jet where each time you book a flight on Delta.com or on the mobile Delta App from now through November 30, 2013, for travel through January 31, 2014.
You’ll be entered to win a round-trip First Class or BusinessElite travel for two to anywhere Delta flies plus 100,000 Starpoints. They are also giving away 500 iTunes gift cards worth $25 each during this time period in addition.
You must register for this promotion first, and then once you do every ticket purchase will get you an entry. The great thing is this doesn’t seem to be targeted, so as long as you are a Delta SkyMiles member you should be able to register.
- BOOK AT DELTA.COM OR ON THE FLY DELTA APP FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THE LUXURY TRIP OF A LIFETIME.
- During the Ready, Set, Jet Giveaway, every round-trip flight you book by November 30, 2013, for which you complete all segments of your trip by January 31, 2014, enters you for a chance to win one of the biggest giveaways we’ve ever offered.
- One lucky grand-prize winner will receive round-trip First Class or BusinessElite travel for two to anywhere we fly (single origin or destination), in addition to 100,000 Starpoints from the Starwood Preferred Guest program. These can be used toward free nights at over 1,100 hotels worldwide.
- Because we want a lot of you to experience victory, we’re also handing out 500 iTunes gift cards worth $25 each, which can be redeemed for songs, movies, TV shows, apps, games, books, and more.
- Register and book, then start dreaming of your getaway because the grand prize can take you to one of over 300 destinations and 9 distinctive Starwood brands, including W Hotels, St. Regis, Westin, Sheraton, and more. Plus, you’ll experience BusinessElite travel and enjoy world-class dining, spacious seating, on-demand entertainment, and flat-bed comfort with Westin Heavenly In-Flight Bedding, when available.
- A purchase will not improve your chance of winning. See Official Rules below for complete details.
If you’re a Delta flyer, like I am, then you might as well register because you never know if you’ll be chosen as the lucky winner of 2 First Class or BusinessElite tickets and 100,000 SPG points.
Where would you be headed if you won?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.