This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
CVS runs discounted specials from time to time. You can get some really good deals on everyday items or items that are great to take on the road. For example, today CVS is running a coupon for $2 off Any Vitamin purchase. Vitamins, who cares right? Not so fast. Many people found out that you could order 1 Cliff Crunchy Peanut Butter Energy Bar that retails for $1.87 per bar and comes with free shipping. These are great items to take with you on long trips, hikes, to beaches, or anywhere else when you need some nourishment.
Here’s what the order looks like after the coupon is automatically applied:
What this means is that basically anyone could order a Cliff bar, check-out as a guest, and get it delivered for free. About mid-morning the CVS website started to slow down and the deal was eventually pulled.
Did any of you get in on this deal? How many Cliff bars did you order?
- Denied Vanilla Purchase With Credit Card? Get This App To Instantly Resolve Purchase Disruptions
- First Time Reloading Bluebird – Mrs. Weekly Flyer’s First Time Using Vanilla Reloadable Cards
- Vanilla Reloads Available at Long’s Drugs
- Where to Find Hidden Vanilla Reloads
- How To Use Bluebird To Send Money
- The New Vanilla Reload Site is Here
- Positive Bluebird Developments With Increased Funding & Security Measures
- Two Cities With Plenty Of Vanilla Reloads
- Vanilla Reload Cards At Gas Stations And ConvenienceStores
- CVS Vanilla Reload Update – Memo To Customers
- Long’s Drugs Are Everywhere Down South – Where To Find Vanilla Reloads
- Bluebird Change Coming In November
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.