This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Here’s a really useful American Express sync offer that can save you $50 off your next stay at a Hilton Hotel.
From now through September 2, 2014, members can save $50 off their bill when they spend a total of $250 on everything during their stay, from room service to room rate. As long as the entire bill is over $250, you’ll receive a $50 statement credit.
How To Get $50 Off Hilton Stay
- Signup for Amex Sync with Twitter
- Once you are synced:
- Tweet using #AmexHilton to add this offer to your connected American Express Card
Offer Valid 6/2/14 – 9/2/14
- Offer valid only on Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand only
- Other brands in the Hilton portfolio are excluded
- Must book directly with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Offer valid only for charges to the room, including room rate, in US and Puerto Rico only
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates
- Enrollment Limited
- Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single purchase of $250+ on all charges to your room, including your room rate, when you pay for your stay at Hilton Hotels & Resorts between 6/2/14 and 9/2/14
From now through September 2, 2014, you can get a $50 statement credit by using a connected card with Amex Sync to make a purchase at Hilton Hotels where the charges are greater than $250. This is an easy way to get a free $50 statement credit. Have you signed up yet?
If looking to rack up some Hilton points, consider the Hilton HHonors Card from American Express card which comes with 40,000 bonus points after spending $750 in a year and the best part is it comes with no annual fee.