This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Here’s a really useful American Express sync offer that can save you $50 off your next stay at a Hilton Hotel.
From now through September 2, 2014, members can save $50 off their bill when they spend a total of $250 on everything during their stay, from room service to room rate. As long as the entire bill is over $250, you’ll receive a $50 statement credit.
How To Get $50 Off Hilton Stay
- Signup for Amex Sync with Twitter
- Once you are synced:
- Tweet using #AmexHilton to add this offer to your connected American Express Card
Offer Valid 6/2/14 – 9/2/14
- Offer valid only on Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand only
- Other brands in the Hilton portfolio are excluded
- Must book directly with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Offer valid only for charges to the room, including room rate, in US and Puerto Rico only
- Offer not valid for stays that are paid for before or after the promotion start and end dates
- Enrollment Limited
- Get a 1X $50 statement credit by using your connected Card to make a single purchase of $250+ on all charges to your room, including your room rate, when you pay for your stay at Hilton Hotels & Resorts between 6/2/14 and 9/2/14
From now through September 2, 2014, you can get a $50 statement credit by using a connected card with Amex Sync to make a purchase at Hilton Hotels where the charges are greater than $250. This is an easy way to get a free $50 statement credit. Have you signed up yet?