The American Express Sync program offers rewards to members who use their American Express credit cards at participating merchants.
How Amex Sync Twitter Promotions Work
- You must have an American Express Card
- You can sync up with offers through your Amex account through the iphone or online
- Or you can sync your card with either a social program to sign up through offers
- Finally, visit the merchant and make the required purchase and you’ll see a statement credit post to your account automatically
How To Sync Your Cards
There are two main ways to take advantage of the sync promotions, through your Amex account or through social channels.
Syncing through your American Express account can be done through American Express website under account summary or through the American Express iPhone app.
Syncing through social channels can be done through Facebook, Foursquare, TripAdvisor or Twitter.
How To Check Which Card You Synced
Sometimes if you have different American Express cards it can be hard to remember which card you registered. I do have multiple cards, so the last thing I wanted to do was spend the money on a non-registered card and forgo the savings. Here’s a few simple steps to check which card you synced.
- Navigate to the American Express Sync page
- Click on the Sign In With Twitter Button
I had previously registered my Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, which is great, because I could continue to focus on getting another 10,000 Delta MQMs towards status (for total of 70,000 this year without flying), but I’m switching it over to my American Express Business Platinum card to get the bonus 50,000 points from the 150,000 American Express Membership Rewards point offer.
American Express sync promotions is an easy way to save money on everyday spending. It only takes a few moments to signup for these offers but the savings can be material.
Have you synced to any promotions for big savings lately?