This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your American Express account this morning to see if you have one of 2 new Offers for You which both could amount to free money for you. The first offer I saw was for Wegmans, see Slickdeals for that offer. There is not a Wegmans close by to me which is likely why I didn’t receive that offer. But, whenever there are Amex Offers for You at grocery stores, they tend to be very popular! So be sure to check your cards for that offer.
New Amex Offers For You = Free Money!
The other Offer for You was on all my Amex cards this morning and is also pretty nice, it is free $5 back on $5 spend at QuikTrip Convenience Stores.
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Check your accounts and post a comment if you got these offers or different ones!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.