This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today you can save $26 on Amazon Prime memberships. Amazon is celebrating their Golden Globes victories by reducing Amazon Prime subscription cost for new members this weekend. This weekend Prime costs $73, down from the regular $99 cost (26% off.) This promotion is good from 9PM PT Friday until 11:59PM local time Sunday night. It looks like it is already live now, however. This promotion is not valid for gifts of Prime or for existing members. See all the details here, Amazon.
Save $26 On Amazon Prime Today!
Until Sunday, January 17th at 11:59 p.m., PT, new members can join Amazon Prime for $73 for the first year and enjoy member-only benefits and content, including our Golden Globe Award-winning series, Mozart in the Jungle. Although the price in your cart will show $99, the promotion discount will be applied at checkout. You will be charged when you place your order.
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video
- Free unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive
- Read free books each month through Kindle First and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- Prime members can share FREE Two-day shipping, Prime Instant Video Streaming, Prime Early Access, and the ability to borrow books from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Prime members can also share access to the 20% off diapers discount and the 15% Baby Registry Completion discount, compliments of Amazon Family.
- Create a Family Library to share books, apps, and games on your Amazon devices and media apps.
- Both adults can manage parental controls with Amazon FreeTime for up to 4 children.
After your first year, your Prime membership will renew for $99/year. Cancel anytime.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.