This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Briggs & Riley is one of my favorite travel bag brands. I have written about how great their bags are before and we have even given their bags away on our site! I was looking to upgrade some of my Briggs & Riley during their after-Thanksgiving sale and realized that there is a nice triple dip opportunity right now on all Briggs & Riley when shopping at eBags. Amazon has a couple Briggs & Riley bags on sale today as well, that you can check out here.
Sweet Deals On Briggs & Riley With This Triple Dip!
- TopCashBack is offering 18% cash back on eBags right now!
- eBags is offering $50 off every $350 promotion through 12/31 on Briggs
- Amex Offers for You has an offer available on my cards for $25 back when you spend $125!
- Free 2 day shipping with Shoprunner
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
If you are in the market for some new Briggs & Riley luggage, check out this nice deal where you can save a lot! Post a comment on what deals you can find!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.