Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
While it might seem that pilots stay in nicer hotels than the flight attendants, but generally a lot more goes into their accommodations.
- Do Pilots Stay at Nicer Hotels than Flight Attendants?
- Passenger Bathroom Emergency Causes Flight Attendant to Quit
- Delta Medallions Now Eligible for Upgrades to Delta One Business Class
- American Airlines Launches Service to Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 New Lounges Join Priority Pass!
- 7 New Edition Hotels to Open in 2018
- How To Get to Newark Airport from Manhattan
- Priority Pass Adds Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse LAX
- One & Only Bahamas To Become Four Seasons
Sky Miles Medallion Members will be eligible for unlimited day-of-departure Complimentary Upgrades to the Delta One cabin on all domestic flights, including Hawaii as they add Delta One Business Class to/from New York (JFK) to Seattle (SEA), San Diego (SAN), and Las Vegas (LAS).
- Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel or Travel Booking
- Earn 120,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Deal Alert: Two Free Slices of Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory w/ $25 Gift Card Purchase
- Don’t Forget To Use This Amazon Discount
- Nice Deal! 3 Kindle Fire HD 8 16GB Tablets Only $129.97!
- 10% Off Uber Gift Cards
- Save Big with MGM Properties in Las Vegas for Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- Amazon Great Deal On Luggage!
- Hotels.com Cyber Week Mystery Coupons Up to 99% Off!
- DEAL! $291 Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Ocean Front 2 Bedroom Grand Master Suite
- Up To $125 Credit At These Marriotts
- 5,000 Easy Alaska Miles (California)
- Visa Checkout Free Night Promotion
See our recent review of the The Art & Lounge, at Newark Airport, located in Terminal B, landside between pier B2 & B3, meaning regardless of what Terminal you’re departing from you’re able to stop by before clearing security.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure Mai Tai on Delta
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!