This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
While it might seem that pilots stay in nicer hotels than the flight attendants, but generally a lot more goes into their accommodations.
- Do Pilots Stay at Nicer Hotels than Flight Attendants?
- Passenger Bathroom Emergency Causes Flight Attendant to Quit
- Delta Medallions Now Eligible for Upgrades to Delta One Business Class
- American Airlines Launches Service to Reykjavik, Iceland
- 15 New Lounges Join Priority Pass!
- 7 New Edition Hotels to Open in 2018
- How To Get to Newark Airport from Manhattan
- Priority Pass Adds Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse LAX
- One & Only Bahamas To Become Four Seasons
Sky Miles Medallion Members will be eligible for unlimited day-of-departure Complimentary Upgrades to the Delta One cabin on all domestic flights, including Hawaii as they add Delta One Business Class to/from New York (JFK) to Seattle (SEA), San Diego (SAN), and Las Vegas (LAS).
- Deal: Free Bose Headphones with Hotel or Travel Booking
- Earn 120,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Deal Alert: Two Free Slices of Cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory w/ $25 Gift Card Purchase
- Don’t Forget To Use This Amazon Discount
- Nice Deal! 3 Kindle Fire HD 8 16GB Tablets Only $129.97!
- 10% Off Uber Gift Cards
- Save Big with MGM Properties in Las Vegas for Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- Amazon Great Deal On Luggage!
- Hotels.com Cyber Week Mystery Coupons Up to 99% Off!
- DEAL! $291 Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos Ocean Front 2 Bedroom Grand Master Suite
- Up To $125 Credit At These Marriotts
- 5,000 Easy Alaska Miles (California)
- Visa Checkout Free Night Promotion
See our recent review of the The Art & Lounge, at Newark Airport, located in Terminal B, landside between pier B2 & B3, meaning regardless of what Terminal you’re departing from you’re able to stop by before clearing security.
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure Mai Tai on Delta
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.