This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Budget has teamed up with US Airways to offer a quick and easy way to obtain US Airways Silver Status. Simply register via this link and you’ll be Silver Status on US Airways in 14 days. It gives you status for a 90 day trial period.
Try Preferred status on for size. See how you like it. At the end of your 90-day trial, you may want to keep it! Once you register, you’ll be Preferred within 14 days. And, if you qualify during your 90-day trial, you’ll keep your Silver Preferred status for the program year.
All you have to do is register and we’ll give you Silver Preferred status for 90 days (a $200 value!). You’ll travel Preferred and enjoy the best upgrades in the industry, waived baggage fees, bonus miles and more!
Just register between May 15 and August 31, 2009. Then, check your Dividend Miles profile to make sure we have your contact information so we can send you an email with your new status
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid from May 15 through August 31, 2009
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Registration required to qualify and only one registration per customer permitted
- Offer valid for base level Dividend Miles members only.
- Members who have participated in the Trial Preferred program since May 1, 2007 are not eligible to participate
- Please allow up to 14 days for Silver Preferred status to take effect
- Silver Preferred status will be valid for 90 days following the effective date
- We will attempt to notify you of your account status via email during your Trial Preferred period.
Please visit usairways.com to ensure we have your up-to-date email address Dividend Miles member must fly minimum amount of miles or segments to keep Preferred status for remainder of program year. Members may enroll in the Trial Preferred program only once in any consecutive 24 month period. Members who have been granted Preferred status as a result of having elite status in another airline’s program in the last 24 months or did not re-qualify for the same Preferred status in 2009 are not eligible to participate in the Trial Preferred program. Only elite qualifying flights earned on flights operated by US Airways and US Airways Express can be applied toward the Trial Preferred program. Only bookings made after member’s status has been upgraded reflect member’s new status.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.