This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Daraius Dubash (pictured here) at Million Mile Secrets interviewed me recently and has posted the interview in this post on Million Mile Secrets. I thought I would return the interview offer, but Gary from View from the Wing beat me to it.
Daraius focuses on sharing big travel opportunities with a little bit of money. His interview series is a great way for a new blogger to gain new readers and share stories of other travel bloggers. If you have a few moments check out his blog at Million Miles Secrets.
I shared a little bit of information about myself in this interview (which was the purpose). We focused on topics covering the following
- How and when did you start collecting miles and points?
- Why did you start Points, Miles, & Martinis? What’s special about it?
- What’s the one single thing people can do to get more miles?
- What’s your most memorable travel experience?
- What do your family and friends think of your miles & points hobby?
- Is there any tool or trick which you’ve found especially useful in this hobby?
- What was the least expected way you’ve earned miles or points?
- What do you now know about collecting miles and points which you wish you knew when you started out?
- What would your readers be surprised to know about you?
- Parting Words
The travel game is all about sharing tips and travel stories to help others travel better.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.