Daraius Dubash (pictured here) at Million Mile Secrets interviewed me recently and has posted the interview in this post on Million Mile Secrets. I thought I would return the interview offer, but Gary from View from the Wing beat me to it.
Daraius focuses on sharing big travel opportunities with a little bit of money. His interview series is a great way for a new blogger to gain new readers and share stories of other travel bloggers. If you have a few moments check out his blog at Million Miles Secrets.
I shared a little bit of information about myself in this interview (which was the purpose). We focused on topics covering the following
- How and when did you start collecting miles and points?
- Why did you start Points, Miles, & Martinis? What’s special about it?
- What’s the one single thing people can do to get more miles?
- What’s your most memorable travel experience?
- What do your family and friends think of your miles & points hobby?
- Is there any tool or trick which you’ve found especially useful in this hobby?
- What was the least expected way you’ve earned miles or points?
- What do you now know about collecting miles and points which you wish you knew when you started out?
- What would your readers be surprised to know about you?
- Parting Words
The travel game is all about sharing tips and travel stories to help others travel better.