This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
MasterCard is offering a $20 gift card for registering your MasterCard and completing online purchases for your Holidays. The promotion ends on 12/31/11 so hurry up and
register your MasterCard of choice.
How To Register
- You can register through this site
- Enroll with your MasterCard
- Shop with your card online between November 15 and December 31, 2011
- After spending $200 online, you’ll receive an email confirming your qualification and instructions on how to get your MasterCard gift card or other gifts.
- Limited time, limited quantity. Promotion Open to US Residents Only
- Offer Gift redemption instructions will be emailed to eligible recipients within approximately (1) week following $200 online purchase threshold completion
- Email will contain link to Redemption Form where you must provide your complete Gift shipping address & other relevant details including your registered email address
- Gift Card quantities are limited to the first 80,000 eligible entrants & maximum 10,000 other gifts to next 10,000 eligible entrants
- In event (80,000) Offer Gift threshold is met before 12/31/11 Offer End Date, Sponsor will award the next (10,000) eligible recipients (1) 1-year subscription to a magazine title to be designated by Sponsor
- Terms and conditions here
Many people are spending over $200 online over the Holidays, if you plan on doing so, this promotion is an easy way to get 10% back on your purchases in the form of a gift card.
If you are thinking to yourself, I don’t think I”m going to spend another $200 on gifts before the end of the year, one option is to purchase a gift card for travel. The only down side is if the 80,000 gift card threshold has already been reached you will only get a magazine subscription.
Have you recently received your $20 gift card email confirmation?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.