Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers.
There is only one way to describe the One & Only resorts, they are truly the one and the only.
I’ve had the opportunity to stay at the Ocean Club One & Only resort in the Bahamas on a few occasions. The hotel had great service and offered an atmosphere for true relaxation and seclusion. As a result it’s a popular place for famous people. We’ve run into Newt Gingrich over cocktails (no joke), Brangelina + kids on the beach and even Sharon Stone by the pool. The library (evening cocktail bar) at the Ocean Club is also where they filmed the a scene from the James Bond movie Casino Royale.
We also gave serious consideration to the Le Saint Geran, Mauritius during our trip to Seychelles and Mauritius in 2009. Ultimately we stayed at the Grand Mauritian, a Starwood Luxury Collection hotel since it was part of the SPG program. The main reason was that we couldn’t redeem or earn even one point. So it was a tough choice for me because as you all know, I’m addicted to points and miles. Looking back we really wished we had stayed at the Le Saint Geran.
Now you can earn Etihad miles with every stay at a participating One & Only resort from now through June 30, 2012. Since you can also now earn and redeem American Airlines miles on Etihad, it may be easier to get yourself to one of the participating One & Only locations like the Maldives or Dubai.
Triple Etihad Miles At One & Only Resorts
- Mention promotion code “Etihad 12” when making a booking at a participating One & Only resort
- Enroll in the Etihad guest program here
- Mauritius – One & Only Le Saint Géran
- Dubai – One & Only Royal Mirage
- Dubai – One & Only The Palm
- Maldives – One & Only Reethi Rah
- Cape Town – One & Only Cape Town
- Earn triple miles on every USD 1 spent on eligible stays at One & Only resorts in Cape Town, Dubai, Maldives and Mauritius
- Offer is valid for bookings made by 30 April 2012 and for stays until 30 June 2012
- Blackout dates apply
- One&Only Le Saint Géran: 26 Mar to 14 Apr 2012
- One&Only Royal Mirage: 26 Mar to 14 Apr 2012
- One&Only The Palm: 26 Mar to 14 Apr 2012
- One&Only Reethi Rah: 26 Mar to 14 Apr;28 Apr to 10 May 2012
- The Promotional code ‘Etihad12’must be quoted when making the booking
- Only one booking made under this code is valid for triple miles
- Offer is valid via the One&Only website or booked through resort reservations offices directly
- Offer valid for new reservations only
- A valid Etihad Guest Miles membership card must be presented upon check-in
- The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer is subject to availability
Triple miles are always good. Especially when the hotel doesn’t have an award program of it’s own. Although most of the One & Only resorts participate in the Leaders Club program.
The One & Only resorts participate in the Leaders Club, where you earn a complimentary night after 5 stays. So if you stay at Leaders Club hotels frequently, you’ll need to balance the benefit of earning miles vs earning free nights. If the rate was the same, I’d sign up for the Leaders Club to get their upgrade, breakfast and stay credit benefits.