It’s possible to earn 5 points per dollar with at grocery stores in the 2nd quarter. All you have to do is register your Chase Freedom 2nd quarter time to register for the second quarter promotion, and then follow the directions in this post to transfer the points to your favorite Ultimate Rewards transfer partner.
Chase Freedom 2nd Quarter Promotion
The 1st quarter Chase Freedom Visa promotion allowed you to earn 5 points per dollar by spending at gas stations and amazon. The 2nd quarter we are a little more excited about. The 2nd quarter promotion awards foodies and movie buffs with 5 points per dollar at grocery stores and movie theaters.
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in spend
- This 5% can be converted to Ultimate Rewards points by following these directions
- Cash back promotion is valid at grocery stores and movie theaters
- Valid from April 1 through June 30, 2012
- Must activate the promotion by June 14 through your Chase Freedom account
Speaking Of Promotions – $25 Hyatt Gift Card Give Away
We are giving away a $25 Hyatt gift card good for use at the Hyatt 48 LEX property in NYC. All you have to do is leave a comment with in the official entry post sharing your favorite Hyatt in California. For an extra entry, you can tweet what makes your favorite property so special.