This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American and Qantas are improving passenger connection experience down under in Australia and New Zealand. Members can earn up to 20,000 American Airlines miles by flying a round-trip nonstop Qantas Airways operated flight. Pretty cool bonus considering Qantas is the only airline to fly the A380 between the US and Australia.
How To Register
- You can register for the promotion through this link
- Earn bonus miles flying Qantas operated flights to Australia / New Zealand
- Earn 20,000 bonus miles for First Class round-trip travel
- Earn 15,000 bonus miles for Business Class round-trip travel
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles for Premium Economy round-trip travel
- Earn 5,000 bonus miles for Economy round-trip travel
- Travel between April 19, 2012 and June 30, 2012
- Includes codeshare flights booked as an American Airlines flight and operated by Qantas Airways
Terms And Conditions
- AAdvantage bonus mileage offer is valid for round-trip travel on nonstop Qantas Airways operated flights between the U.S. and Australia from April 19, 2012 – June 30, 2012
- Includes travel on codeshare flights marketed by American Airlines
- This promotion is only valid for AAdvantage members who purchase and fly on published fare tickets that are eligible to earn AAdvantage miles
- Excludes fares beginning with N or Q on American Airlines marketed, and Qantas Airways marketed and operated flights
- More on earning AA miles on Qantas
If you are taking a trip down under, consider padding your American Advantage mile stash by flying Qantas with this bonus offer.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.