This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Virgin Ameirca has teamed up with the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn to offer guests the opportunity to earn Virgin America Elevate points for stays at the hotel. Plus, you’ll receive complimentary breakfast and valet parking.
The PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn is tucked away at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains in North Lake Tahoe. If you are not familiar with the name PlumpJack, they are also the same winery that makes the great Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley.
How To Get Double Points With Virgin America
- Book your stay at the PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn
- Use promotional code ‘VE’ under the promotional rates section when booking
- Book your stay at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn through December 2012
- Earn double points per stay
- Earn 1000 points per stay in a guestroom
- Earn 1500 points per stay in a suite
- Points are awarded upon checkout for a minimum one night qualifying stay through December 2012
- Qualifying stays must be booked directly through the hotel, and do not include complimentary stays, friends and family rates, group reservations, promotional rates or any reservation booked by or through a third party or tour operator
- If your Elevate number is not available upon check-in, it may be added retroactively to your reservation within six months of check-out
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.