My Starbucks Rewards changes went live yesterday. You should now be able to log into Starbucks or the Starbucks mobile app to see your free drink and food balance.
Digital rewards launch – now your rewards will be loaded right on your Starbucks Card.
To make sure you don’t miss any rewards, we’ll notify you by email when you earn one. (You’ll also be able to view your eligible rewards when you log into your Starbucks account or in your Starbucks mobile app.)
To redeem your reward, just bring your registered Starbucks Card or your Starbucks mobile app in to a participating store, and let the barista know you’ve got a reward to use.
And remember, now you can use your “free drink” on food* too.
Say Hello Changes
1) Something Good On Your Birthday
- Now your free “birthday drink” is a free drink or food item on your big day**
2) Free Refills in the Store
- Go ahead, stay awhile. Enjoy free refills on iced or brewed coffee or tea while you’re in the store
This isn’t new, but can you say awesome? Granted, it will take you at least a few free refills to bring down the high Starbucks price to an average cost cup of coffee.
3) No More Postcards (#1 member-requested change)
- Your free drink (or food) will load right onto your Starbucks Card account. You’ll receive an email alert close to your birthday. Just bring your registered Starbucks Card or the Starbucks Card mobile app to a participating store and tell your barista.
Say Goodbye Changes
1) No More Free Syrups or Soy Milk
- We will no longer offer syrups and soy milk on the house
2) No More Free Tall Beverage With Bag of Beans
- Nor will we offer a free Tall beverage when you buy a bag of whole bean coffee
- We know this might sting, but we hope the happy new benefits will help ease the pain
Terms And Conditions
- *Free refills while you’re in the store
- **Free food options are single-serve only. Members can choose 1 free item per redemption. Does not include loaves, sets of bars, or Starbucks Evenings menu items