This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Gogo’s has a sale of in-flight wifi jetpacks for the Holidays that allows customers to save up to 54% off the regular price. To acknowledge this sale, we ran a small giveaway here at Points, Miles & Martinis to give away free Gogo in-flight wifi coupons. All you had to do to enter for a chance to win was to leave a comment in the official post sharing what shopping portal you’d likely spend most of your money at over the Holidays.
How To Get A Gogo Jetpack On Sale
- Navigate to the Gogo Jetpack sale site
- Select a jetpack for purchase from the Turkey 2-Pack or your Holiday 3-Pack
Jetpack Promotion Details
- Turkey 2-Pack is redeemable on any Gogo equipped flights between Nov. 17, 2012 and Nov. 25, 2012
- Holiday 3-Pack is redeemable on any Gogo equipped flights throughout the season, from Nov. 17, 2012 to Jan. 3, 2013
Congratulations To The Winners
We selected two entries at random and will award a one-time use Gogo wifi coupon to each of the winners listed below.
- Kenny with comment #13 “chase UR portal – its the most lucrative and I have the most flexibility with the miles!”
- Timothy with comment #28 “Ultimate rewards!”
Congratulations to the winners. You will receive an email with instructions on how to redeem your Gogo in-flight wifi code.
Based on the responses in the comment section, it seems that most people will be shopping through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal or through Amazon to pick up Holiday gifts.
Thanks for participating in our small blog giveaway.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.