Seamless food delivery service has come out with a 15% discount valid for orders placed through the end of day today. Orders greater than $10 will receive a 15% discount before tax and tip.
For those of you who regularly read Points, Miles & Martinis you know we’ve used this service in the past in a number of cities to have food delivered directly to our door. The service continues to expand and currently serves cities including New York, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Austin, Houston, and Miami.
How To Get 15% Discount On Food Delivery
- Make your purchase at Seamless website or using your smart phone application
- If you don’t have the app, you can download it here
- Use code: Thursday15 to save 15% off your entire order
What Is Seamless And Where Do They Serve?
Seamless Food delivery is a service that delivers the food you like directly to your door when you want it. They have a ton of restaurants to offer in the cities they serve like New York, Chicago, Boston, Washington D.C., London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Seattle, Portland, Austin, Houston, and Miami.
- Limit one use per customer
- 15% will be deducted on orders of $10 or more before tax and tip
- Only valid on personal (non-corporate) accounts
- Offer expires at 3:00am EST on November 30, 2012
If you are traveling late to one of these cities today and are looking for food to be delivered, consider this 15% discount using Seamless to save money.