This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Avis has teamed up with Alaska Airlines to offer double and triple miles on car rentals. The offer is valid through December 31, 2013 and offers double and triple the normal miles earned depending on the length of the rental.
Avis members normally earn 50 miles per rental day on qualifying rentals or 500 miles per rental of 5 days or more. This promotion offers double miles on rentals of 2-3 days and triple miles on rentals of 4 or more days.
How To Earn Double And Triple Bonus
- Earn Double bonus on rentals of 2-3 days us coupon code: MUAA117
- Earn Double bonus on rentals of 4 or more days use coupon code: MUAA118
- Earn triple bonus miles on qualifying rentals of 4 days or more
- Earn triple bonus miles on qualifying rentals of 2-3 days
- Valid through December 31, 2013 at participating airport locations in the U.S. and Canada
Terms And Conditions
- Double and triple bonus miles are valid until December 31, 2013, on a qualifying rental at participating Avis airport locations in the United States and Canada.
- Offer of double bonus miles is valid on daily and weekend rentals with a 2-3 day length of rental. Mention coupon MUAA117 to get this offer.
- Offer of triple bonus miles is valid on daily, weekly and weekend rentals with a 4 day minimum length of rental. Mention coupon MUAA118 to get of this offer.
- Bonus miles are in addition to the base miles you receive each time you rent with Avis.
- Provide your Mileage Plan number at the time of reservation.
- An advanced reservation is required.
- Offer may not be used with any other coupon, promotion or offer except your AWD discount.
- The savings of up to 35% applies to the time and mileage charges only of the rental.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) and fuel charges are extra.
- Optional items such as LDW ($35.99/day or less) and other surcharges may apply and are extra.
- Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Avis.com.
- Car rental return restrictions may apply.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Holiday and other blackout periods may apply.
- Renter must meet Avis age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum rental age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Frequent flyer surcharge of up to $0.75 USD per day, may apply.
- Mileage accrual structure subject to change.
- Rental must begin by December 31, 2013
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan miles are well known to be flexible because you can redeem them on multiple airlines across alliances. So when opportunities come up to earn miles in the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program, I give it serious consideration due to the flexibility.
But I still prefer to earn 3,000 US Airways miles with every Avis rental.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.