Starwood Preferred Guest members can earn a bonus 1,000 Starpoints by booking a Starwood Villa Resort before July 25th for travel through November 15th. The promotion also offers an alternative resort credit instead of the points. From what I can tell, the resort credit is $10 for the stay, but the detailed terms and conditions does say it varies by property.
How To Earn A Bonus 1,000 Starpoints
- Book your Starwood Resort stay at a participating hotel
- The T&C’s state to use the rate plan: ADHOCG2 but I found SVOOFR to work as the rate 1,000 bonus point rate code
- Book by July 25th for travel through November 15th
- Earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints or Resort credit
Terms And Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Villa Resorts, please see participating property list.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between July 16, 2013 and July 25, 2013.
- Stay dates vary by property, please check individual property for complete details.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made with Rate Plan ADHOCG2.
- A minimum length of stay may be required, varying by property.
- Deposit and cancellation policy varies by property, please see individual property for complete details.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- Participating properties include: Sheraton Vistana Resort, Sheraton Vistana Villages, Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort, Vistana’s Beach Club, Sheraton Broadway Plantation, Sheraton Desert Oasis, Sheraton Mountain Vista, Westin Riverfront Mountain Villas, Westin Kierland Villas, Westin Mission Hills Villas, Westin Desert Willow, Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa
- This offer is valid only for members of the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) program. A valid SPG member card is required at check in to receive these rates. Membership is free. To become a SPG member, visit SPG.com.
- 1,000 bonus Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- An eligible stay is defined as 1 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check in or check outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
If you think you’ll stay at a Starwood Villa Resort before November 15th, the rate code above is worth to earn a bonus 1,000 Starpoints. If you are not sure whether to request the 1,000 Starpoints or the $10 credit, consider that Starpoints are generally worth more than $.01 per point, so the 1,000 points option is worth more than the $10 credit in my opinion.
Have you used this code for any of your Starwood Villa Resort stays yet? Did it increase the price for your stay or was it competitive with the market rate?