This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Uber sent out an email to their users in several cities, about a new service they are launching tomorrow. It’s called Christmas Trees on Demand, and it will be available tomorrow December 4, 2013.
With the help of Uber’s friends at The Home Depot, you can request an UberTREE delivered to your doorstep in 10 US cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, & Washington DC.
How it Works:
- Between 11am – 8pm TOMORROW, request an “UberTREE” on the Uber iPhone or Android app. Time it right, and a tree will be delivered to your front door within minutes.
- UberTREE Cost = $135. Order includes a 7-8 FT netted tree, tree stand, Uber gift, and delivery costs. (These trees are for keeps, so no refunds.)
- Trees will be delivered to the first point of entry at your request location.
- No cash required! Your UberTREE will be charged directly to your Uber account.
- Demand will be very high. Check back often if your first request is unsuccessful.
Here’s a look at what trees will be available in each city:
If you’re looking to get a tree this holiday season, consider ordering one through Uber tomorrow. If you do decide to get one, please comment below and share how your experience goes.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.