Now through May 31, 2014, SPG members can earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints on every Sheraton Club stay.
To qualify for this offer, you must book a club room and you must pay with an American Express card, meaning SPG Platinum members who receive complimentary upgrades to club rooms would not qualify.
Sheraton Club lounges include complimentary breakfast for two, afternoon hors d’oeuvres, all-day snacks, and a variety of beverage options.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Sheraton Hotels & Resorts booked and consumed between February 21, 2014 and May 31, 2014.
- Offer is valid for a Sheraton Club Room booking only. Participating properties are listed on Sheraton.com/club.
- Book online at Sheraton.com/Club or by phone, from the U.S. and Canada, please call 800-325-3535 for reservations or click here[SS1] to view a list of worldwide toll-free phone numbers.
- 1,000 Starpoints per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account. Must be a member of Starwood Preferred Guest to receive Starpoints. Enroll for free at www.spg.com.
- Offer valid when you pay with any American Express Credit or Charge Card
- An SPG Member may earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints per Eligible Stay at a participating hotel or resort if he/she stays in one of the reserved guest rooms and pays an Eligible Rate.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights booked on DAILYFS or SICLUB rate plans in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates may apply, see individual property websites on Sheraton.com/club for details. Maximum stay is 90 days (or fewer as stated on individual property websites).
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions
Bonus Starpoints are nice good, but it’s a good idea to double check the price of a regular room vs. a club room to make sure you’re getting a good value if you decide to upgrade.
What’s your favorite Sheraton Club that you’ve been to?