Now through July 29, 2014, Etihad is accepting applications for status matched for Etihad Gold Status. Techincally this is only for Australia residents (but who says you can’t register with an Australia address, and then always change it later).
Benefits of Etihad Gold Status include:
- You and a guest can relax with a guest in one of our luxurious Business Class lounges, at a range of destinations across our network; including Abu Dhabi, London, Paris, Dublin, and our brand new lounge at Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport.
- Benefit from 50% bonus Etihad Guest Miles on every flight
- Enjoy Business Class check-in, priority boarding and fast track at immigration
- 15kg additional baggage
- Guaranteed Economy Class seat on the flight of your choice if you book within 24 hours
- And with our partner PointsPay, the ability to convert your miles to cash to spend at over 30 million in-store and online outlets worldwide
How To Request the Status Match:
1.) Enroll into the Etihad Guest programme if you are not yet a member
2.) Send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Your Etihad Guest number
- A scanned copy of your existing Gold card from another loyalty programme and your most recent statement
- Documents that prove that you have travelled in Business or First class to Europe or the Middle East at least twice in the past 12 months*. This can include ticket copies, boarding cards or loyalty program statements
Terms and Conditions