Every once in a while a good offer comes along. Sometimes they are too good to pass up, sometimes they are just good enough, and then there are the ones you really can’t miss. We’ve assembled a short list detailing a few of our favorite offers right now that will soon end.
Earn Double Medallion Qualifying Miles to Seattle (Targeted)
As a reminder, Delta is running a promotion where you can earn double miles plus double Medallion Qualifying miles to/from Seattle for the rest of the year. However, it is targeted to residents who live in Washington so your miles may very if you try to register for it.
70,000 Chase Ink Plus Sign-Up Bonus
One of my favorite credit cards currently has an amazing 70,000 bonus point signup offer. The Ink Plus® Business Card now comes with 70,000 bonus points after you spend just $5,000 in the first 3 months of account opening. The 70,000 bonus points is higher than previous offers of 50,000 or 60,000. Not to mention the points can be transferred to some great airline and hotel partners.
The word on the street is that the amazing 70,000 bonus point offer from the Ink Plus® Business Card will be expiring next week. The 70,000 bonus point offer means you can transfer those points to your travel partner of choice from Ultimate Rewards.
The points can be transferred to loyalty partners, and if you don’t know how to do that, just see my “How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners” for a step by step process.
My other favorite benefits of the card are:
- The 5X bonus points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services
- Free Lounge Club Passes – Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- Ability to transfer Chase Points between accounts
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ability to transfer and redeem points in Korean Air Business Class and my second flight in Korean Air’s 777 smaller Business Class cabin. Also the ability to redeem for British Airways First Class (although it is better to redeem British Airways for short distance flights), but the British Airways First Class service is top notch.
- Ability to transfer and redeem points with Hyatt to stay in some great Park Hyatt’s like Park Hyatt Tokyo, Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, Park Hyatt Sydney, Park Hyatt Paris, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Park Hyatt D.C. and Park Hyatt Chicago
100% Bonus On US Airways Purchased Miles
The 100% bonus offer on US Airways purchased miles is back. This will likely be the last one as the integration between American Airlines and US Airways will be completed this fall.
I’ve talked about how you can use this offer to purchase enough miles for an award to Europe or South America in Business Class for only ~$1,881.25 and almost enough (100k of the 110k required) miles for a South Pacific award.
This offer requires the member to purchase between 30,000 and 50,000 to get the 100% bonus. Any miles purchased below the 30,000 mark will earn a bonus based on the following table.
- 1,000-9,000 miles = 25% Bonus
- 10,000-19,000 miles = 50% Bonus
- 20,000-29,000 miles = 75% Bonus
- 30,000-50,000 miles = 100% Bonus
Key Link: US Airways Purchase / Gift website
But if you purchase in smaller amounts you’ll also get a bonus. If you buy between 20,000 to 29,000 miles you’ll get a 75% bonus miles.
There is a look at a few of the limited time offers ending soon. Are there any limited time offers you are seeing that you’re taking advantage of?
- Amazing: 70,000 Bonus Point Limited Time Offer From Chase
- 100% bonus offer on US Airways purchased miles is back
- Earn double miles plus double Medallion Qualifying miles to/from Seattle