Update: Offer is expired.
This is the last chance to get the limited time amazing 70,000 bonus point offer from the Ink Plus® Business Card. The 70,000 point bonus offer will expire at some point soon and reduce to the normal 50,000 point offer. If you are still interested in getting the higher bonus point offer click here->Ink Plus® Business Card to see if the higher 70,000 offer still exists.
The 70,000 bonus point offer means you can transfer those points to your travel partner of choice from Ultimate Rewards to what I consider some great travel providers like:
- Amtrak Guest Rewards
- IHG Rewards
- Korean Air SkyPass (Delta Airlines Partner
- British Airways (American Airline Partner Airline)
- Marriott Rewards
- Ritz Carlton
- Hyatt Gold Passport
- United Mileage Plus
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- Virgin Atlantic (Delta Partner)
- Singapore Airlines
Limited Time 70,000 Bonus Offer
KEY LINK: Apply For The Ink Plus® Business Card
- Limited Time Bonus Offer: Earn 70,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $875 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Named “Best for Travel Rewards for Small Business” MONEY® Magazine, October 2013
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel each account anniversary year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs with no transfer fees.
- $95 Annual Fee
My Favorite Benefits From The Card
Excluding what I consider a very generous 70,000 bonus points, my favorite benefits of the card are:
- The 5X bonus points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services
- Free Lounge Club Passes – Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- Ability to transfer Chase Points between accounts
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ability to transfer and redeem points in Korean Air Business Class and my second flight in Korean Air’s 777 smaller Business Class cabin. Also the ability to redeem for British Airways First Class (although it is better to redeem British Airways for short distance flights), but the British Airways First Class service is top notch.
- Ability to transfer and redeem points with Hyatt to stay in some great Park Hyatt’s like Park Hyatt Tokyo, Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, Park Hyatt Sydney, Park Hyatt Paris, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Park Hyatt D.C. and Park Hyatt Chicago
If you are looking to pad your points and mile balances or were considering the Ink Plus card, I’d strongly consider the limited time offer for the Ink Plus® Business Card which comes with a 70,000 bonus point offer after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Mrs. Weekly Flyer picked up this card before the limited time 70,000 bonus point offer went away. Have you already applied for the card or will you do so today?
Click here to apply for the Ink Plus® Business Card
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners
- How To Transfer Chase Points Between Accounts
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Chase Points To Marriott Points? Continue Reading For The Answer
- Book a First Class Award To French Polynesia for 60,000 From Hawaii
- Book a Business Class Award To Europe for only 80,000 From U.S.
- Book a Business Class Award To French Polynesia for 90,000 From U.S.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn more miles through shopping portals
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Update on award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Get 5% cash back from Chase Freedom card and transfer tutorial
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn 8 points per dollar and $2 off every gallon of gas