This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Book now and stay before March 31, 2015 you can save up to 25% across hotels and resorts with Starwood in the Caribbean!
Up To 25% Off SPG Rates In The Caribbean
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Resorts in the Caribbean.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed now through March 31, 2015.
- Offer is pre-paid and non-refundable.
- Book online, call your travel professional, or call 866-716-8147 and ask for our pre-paid rates.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
Looks like you have to pre-pay and the reservation is non-refundable, but you may be able to find some good rates.
It’s worth a look if you are heading to the Caribbean in the next couple months. As an example, I searched the W Vieques Island and found that they were advertising 25% off rates, $289. Which seems like a pretty good rate.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.