Four Points by Sheraton is offering a full American Breakfast plus coffee and juice for just $1 when you book with Rate Plan FPBKPKG on stays booked between December 15, 2014 and March 15, 2014 for stays between January 1, 2015 and March 31, 2015.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Four Points by Sheraton hotels in North America.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between December 15, 2014 and March 15, 2015 and completed January 1, 2015 and March 31, 2015.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible night and include: 1 full American breakfast in the hotel’s restaurant for 1 adult. Full American breakfast includes a breakfast entree plus coffee or tea and juice, at a minimum. Breakfast for additional guests may be purchased at regular rate.
- Hotels not offering full American breakfast may substitute with Continental breakfast.
- Advance reservations are required and may be made online, by calling 877-782-0020 and mentioning Rate Plan FPBKPKG, or through your preferred travel professional.
- An eligible stay is defined as 1 or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Valid for new reservations only.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
If you stay at Four Points by Sheraton, its worth it to run the rates and compare the Breakfast for a Buck deal, but most of the time, rates are better when you stay away from these promotional packages.