A couple months ago, Expedia conducted a poll to find the most annoying types of passengers on a plane. Rather then read the list, Jimmy Kimmel had it acted out by Sir Patrick Stewart who played Captain Jean-Luc Picard from Star Trek and it was quite entertaining! Click to watch the 4 minute video. Pretty good!
“The Most Annoying People On The Plane”
Here are the results of Expedia’s 2014 Airplane Etiquette Study released last month. As reported by CNN, “The study, conducted by global research firm GfK, asked 1,000 Americans to rank the most annoying on-board behaviors of fellow passengers.”
The ranked list of onboard etiquette violators, with percentage cited by study respondents:
2. Inattentive parents (64%)
3. Aromatic passenger (56%)
4. Audio-insensitive (talking/music) (51%)
5. Boozer (50%)
6. Chatty Cathy (43%)
7. Carry-on baggage offenders (39%)
8. Armrest hog (38%)
9. Seat-back guy (aka seat recliner) (37%)
10. Queue jumper (35%)
11. Overhead bin inconsiderate (32%)
12. Pungent foodies (32%)
13. Back-of-seat grabber (31%)
14. Playboy (reads/watches adult content) (30%)
15. Amorous (inappropriate affection) (29%)
16. Mad bladder (28%)
17. Undresser (removes shoes or more) (26%)
18. Seat switcher (13%)
I think that the list is pretty complete and accurate! I personally dislike the back seat grabbers who use your seat to pull themselves out of their seat and knock your head around in the process! Which is the worst type of passenger in your opinion?
Do you think they forgot any annoying types of passengers?