These are the types of promotions I like. The ones that are unlimited in terms of how many points you can earn. From now through March 1, 2015, Starwood is offering it’s members up to 2,000 bonus points per stay at Le Méridien hotels and resorts in North America, Latin America and French Polynesia.
But you need to register now, before January 25, 2015 in order to take advantage of the promotion during the promotion period.
Bonus Points With Le Meridien Stays
- Register your SPG Account here for the bonus promotion by January 25, 2015
- Book your eligible Le Meridien Stay and complete it by March 1, 2015
The promotion awards 1,000 bonus Starpoints on the first eligible stay and 2,000 bonus Starpoints on each following Le Meridien stay. This is on top of the bonus points you’ll earn by using your Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express to pay for your stay.
Bonus Points At Le Meridien Details
- Registration: Members must register online by January 25, 2015 midnight ET. Registered members can earn bonus Starpoints® with every eligible stay between December 11, 2014, and March 1, 2015 (the “promotion period”), at participating Le Méridien hotels and resorts in North America and French Polynesia.
Please Note: Members will know they have successfully registered for the Unlock Limitless Earnings with Le Meridian Hotels and Resorts in North America and French Polynesia promotion upon reaching the registration confirmation webpage. Registered members will not receive a registration confirmation email
- Earning: Registered members will earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints on first eligible stay at participating properties during the promotion period. Registered members will earn 2,000 bonus Starpoints on their eligible stays after their first eligible stay at participating properties during the promotion period. There is no limit to the number of bonus Starpoints that can be earned during the promotion period. Bookings made prior to the promotion period are eligible, but only eligible stays consumed during the promotion period will receive bonuses.
- Bonusing: Bonus Starpoints will post to the registered member’s account within 2-4 weeks after the qualifying stay posts.
- Eligible stays: An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights within the promotion period at any of the participating properties paying an eligible rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account. Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay. Eligible stays with at least one night in the earning period will receive a bonus. An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program. A listing of participating hotels and resorts can be found at http://www.americas.starwoodoffers.com/lemeridienstarpoints and a description of eligible rates can be found at spg.com under program terms and conditions. See section 1.4 for the complete definition of eligible rates, but note that certain prepaid rooms where the booking is made through a third party (including but not limited to travelocity.com, expedia.com and orbitz.com) are not eligible rates and do not earn Starpoints or qualify toward promotional earnings.
- Qualifications and Starwood terms: All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our privacy statement on spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by calling 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Sheraton, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Void where prohibited by law.
You can find the list of participating properties at http://www.americas.starwoodoffers.com/lemeridienstarpoints.
From now through March 1, 2015, SPG members can earn 1,000 bonus points with their first stay at Le Meridien and 2,000 bonus points from their second stay on during the promotion period. This is an unlimited promotion in terms of the number of points you can earn, but is limited in only the number of stays you can squeeze in during the promotion period.
- Lifetime Starwood Platinum and Gold Status – I’m Golden
- Starwood Crossover Rewards With Delta
- Delta And SPG Crossover Rewards – Register Now To Earn Extra Miles & Points