This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Check out this email I received from ANA, where you can receive a $200 gift card from ANA when you register for this promotion by March 31, 2015 and fly on a qualifying flight in First Class and/or Business originating from the U.S. you have to fly before March 31, 2015. Eligible flights are listed below and you will receive the $200 Amazon gift card electronically for each transpacific flight you board during the promotion period. I know that not everyone will be able to take advantage of this but, there might be a few people who can take advantage of this deal! You can register here.
$200 Gift Card From ANA With Flight Purchase
To take advantage of this promotion:
- You mist be an ANA mileage club member (AMC) residing in the U.S.
- You must register for the promotion by March 31, 2015
- You must be AMC member prior to boarding the ANA transpacific flights that you register for the promotion
- You must credit your boarding miles to the same account you used to register for the promotion
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
Terms and Conditions include:
If you have a flight coming up with ANA and are a member, make sure to register for this promotion so that you can get your free $200 Amazon gift card for each transpacific flight you board.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.