This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Hyatt is offering 2,500 bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points when you stay now through March 2015 at the new Hyatt Herald Square New York. You have to use offer code NY2500 when you make your reservation to get the 2,500 bonus points. This hotel looks really nice! You might want to check it out if you are planning a trip to NYC!
2,500 Bonus Hyatt Gold Passort Points In NYC
- 122 guest rooms, including 40 two double bedded rooms and 2 suites
- Up on 20 Rooftop Outdoor Terrace Bar, with spectacular views of the Empire State Building and the New York skyline
- Wireless High Speed Internet throughout the hotel
- Recharge at the Espresso Bar, with charging stations
- Business Center with convenient 24 hour access
- Fitness Center to stay on your health regime while on the road
- One block to the Herald Square Subway Station
- 3 Blocks to the flagship Macy’s Department Store
- Penn Station is three blocks away
- Take in a game or show at Madison Square Garden, 3 blocks from the hotel
- Shop at the iconic Macy’s Department store, just three blocks from the hotel
- Take in a Broadway Show or experience the energy of Times Square, just blocks from the hotel
- Mix, mingle or dine in our thoughtfully designed Living space and enjoy fresh American fusion cuisine
I haven’t been able to try this Hyatt out yet, but am looking forward to it next time I’m able to escape to NYC! Use offer code NY2500 to get your 2,500 bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points when you book at the Hyatt Herald Square New York!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.