This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
In February I rode with Uber and won 15,000 SPG points, Amazing: How I Just Won 15,000 Starpoints With SPG and Uber! Now I’m planning to try my luck with this new Uber promotion.
Another Awesome Uber Promotion!
Check out Uber’s announcement, “In anticipation of Sunday’s series premiere of The Royals, we’ve teamed up with E! to bring lucky NYC riders FREE rides in exclusive Rolls Royces this Thursday, March 12, through Sunday, March 15.
Catch a sneak-peek of The Royals on your car’s iPad while you ride, and adorn yourself in a selection of regal bits and bobs. You’ll enjoy the grand opportunity of parading around town in noble fashion, so you’d best start practicing your royal wave.”
Enter code RoyalRideNYC and request ROYALS for a FREE RIDE in a Rolls Royce this Thursday, 3/12, through Sunday, 3/15
HOW IT WORKS
- Open up your Uber app
- Enter promo code RoyalRideNYC
- Request ROYALS between 6pm and midnight on Thursday, March 12, Friday, March 13, and Saturday, March 14. On Sunday, March 15, royal rides will be available from 3pm to 9pm so you can be home in time to catch the premiere.
- Royal rides will only be available in Manhattan below 59th Street
- Trips are limited to 30 minutes and must begin and end below 59th Street in Manhattan
- Royal Rides can accommodate up to 4 passengers
I’m a big Uber fan and use them all the time. I think that these promotions that they are doing are so much fun! If you haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
Be sure to post back if you get the Rolls! And be sure to take a picture!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.