This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Free $20 Gift Card With TopCashBack Sign Up
That deal worked out great and our kiddos are loving the free movie, heck I even enjoyed it. The money became payable in my TopCashBack account already and we have been enjoying the movie for a couple weeks now. So if you also took part in this offer, check your account so that you can get your $16.50 out.
If you missed that offer, today only there is another great TopCashBack sign up offer available for new members. But, hurry this is limited time for 24 hours for purchases made until 23:59:59 PT on Thursday, March 19, 2015; or stock runs out.
- Sign up if you are a new member for TopCashBack (it’s a free shopping portal)
- Navigate to Raise through TopCashBack and buy at least $1 gift card from Raise
- That’s it, within 14 days your $20 will turn payable in your account and you can easily send it to your Paypal account or get an Amazon gift card (you get an extra 2.5% when you go with the Amazon option!)
Who says there’s no such thing as a free lunch? QUICK! Raise purchases priced at $1 or more earn $20 cashback. Must end today!
Visit gift card marketplace Raise through TopCashback, purchase any gift card priced at $1 or more and within seven days $20 cashback will have posted in your TopCashback account. Shipping’s free.
That’s effectively a $20 saving on anything you want at a retailer of your choice. If you’re super-savvy and buy a card for somewhere that costs more than $1 but less than $20, you could even be in profit.
From apparel stores such as Macy’s, Gap, Kohl’s, Old Navy, (even) Gucci, Century 21 and TJ Maxx to home and garden retailers such as Lowe’s, Home Depot, Sears and Yankee Candle; there’s an enormous choice available to utilize the free $20 credit. Pet owners might opt to treat their pal at Petco or PetSmart whereas parents might lean towards picking a gift card from ToysRUs or Buy Buy Baby. You could even get effectively free groceries from Whole Foods, WalMart or Kroger.
Snap-up a gift card for a restaurant such as Bonefish Grill, Applebee’s, Outback, Red Lobster, TGI Friday’s or Papa John’s and it’ll be proof that the saying “there’s no such thing as a free lunch” isn’t quite true.
But act fast; this offer’s only available today (03/19/15) and by the nature of how Raise’s marketplace works, supplies could easily run out.
Within 14 days the $20 will turn payable in your TopCashback account and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account. Alternatively you could opt to be paid in an Amazon .com Gift Card, which with its 2.5% bonus on top would mean you’d get $20.50 instead of $20.
This offer is available to new TopCashback members only. However as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor, co-worker or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you. Remember; get them to sign-up through your Tell-A-Friend link and you’ll earn $10 for each new TopCashback member who takes out this deal.
IMPORTANT: Transactions must contain one gift card priced at $1 or more. This promotion is subject to Raise sellers’ supplies and shipping availability. Cashback might initially post in TopCashback accounts at 1 or 2% of items’ purchase prices but will be corrected to $20 within a few days.
This TopCashback Raise offer is available:
– for 24 hours for purchases made between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 PT on Thursday, March 19, 2015; or stock runs out
– on gift cards priced at $1 or more
– to new TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn’t ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. If an existing member is found to have created more than one account, TopCashback reserves the right to terminate their accounts and withhold all cashback earnings
– to new, current or past Raise customers
– for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com
– Raise transaction per TopCashback account is eligible for $20 cashback
– TopCashback account is permitted per member
I think that TopCashBack is awesome! If you or your family members don’t yet have an account, you should definitely consider this sign up offer for $20 in free gift cards or if you only buy a $5 gift card, you will make $15! No brainer! Enjoy!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.