This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There are a few more good shopping Amex Offers for You in my account today! Here are a few new Offers for you that are in my account. Need some new shoes, maybe a bathing suit? Be sure to check your account for these offers and save them to your eligible Amex card if you think that you can use them.
More New Shopping Amex Offers For You!
- Allen Edmonds: Spend $200, get $50 back. Expires 9/20/15.
- Everything But Water: Spend $150, get $30 back. Expires 7/4/15.
- Paradise Pen: Spend $250, get $50 back. Expires 7/31/15.
There have been so many great Amex Offers for You lately that if you are paying attention (and have a few Amex cards), you are really racking up the savings! I love these offers and this is one of the best benefits of being an American Express cardholder in addition to my other favorite, Small Business Saturday!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- American Express Offers For You
- American Express Small Business Saturday
- Why I’m Getting The SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.