This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yesterday I posted a New Amex Offer For You – 3rd Night Free. There were also 3 other new Amex Offers for You that are in my account in addition to this one. These are pretty good shopping offers. If you think that you want to take advantage of these, be sure to check your account for them and add them to your Amex card before making your purchases.
A Few New Amex Offers For You
- Dollar General And Dollar General Market, Spend $25, get $5 back, expires 8/31/15. Tweet #AmexDollarGen
- Onekingslane.com, Spend $100, get $20 back, expires 9/15/15. Tweet #AmexOKL
- Henri Bendel, Spend $200, get $50 back, expires 6/30/15.
I love these offers and this is one of the best benefits of being an American Express cardholder in addition to my other favorite, Small Business Saturday! Make sure that you check your account for these offers and add them to your card if you think that you might be able to take advantage of these!
How To Get Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.